To Our Clients
Normal Business Hours; Free Shipping; Legionella Testing Only
At Special Pathogens Laboratory, health and safety is our number one concern, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. We remain committed to providing you with services for Legionnaires’ disease prevention while ensuring the health and well-being of our staff.
In response to the state of emergency declared by the City of Pittsburgh and on recommendations from Allegheny County, we are implementing the following changes in business operations for the recommended 14 days:
- Laboratory Services
- Legionella testing only. We are providing testing for Legionella only; all other tests are temporarily suspended.
- Free return shipping. For your convenience, we are including free return shipping labels with your bottle orders.
- We encourage you to use MySPL portal so you can order bottles and conduct your laboratory business online. If you have yet to set up an account, request an invitation.
- Water Management (Consulting) Services: In the abundance of caution, we have restricted nonessential travel (excluding case investigations and outbreaks).
- Outbreaks and Case Investigations: For services related to case investigations or outbreaks from Legionella or other waterborne pathogens, please call 412-281- 5335.
As this is an evolving situation, look for email communications and updates on our website. If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 412-281-5335 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and trust in us during this time. We wish you, your family, loved ones, and colleagues continued health and safety.