Sampling and Shipping
What’s in Your Water?® We can tell you!
Collecting water samples is simple and if you follow the specific steps you ensure sample receipt by the lab. Below are sampling guidelines and shipping instructions for each test.
It’s best to ship samples for receipt in laboratory within 24 hours (recommended) and not to exceed 48 hours of collection. We receive samples Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. and Saturday, 8:30 a.m.–2 p.m., for Legionella samples only. Non-Legionella samples received on Saturday may not be processed.
Sampling and Shipping Instructions
- Analytical Water Chemistry
- Burkholderia cepacia
- CMS Waterborne Pathogens Panel
- Coliforms (E. Coli and total)
- Copper Silver Analysis
- Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion
- Nitrifying Bacteria
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia
Free return shipping for all orders including UPS in New York City. Find UPS drop off locations in New York City here