Understanding Legionella is empowering. It empowers you to make evidence-based decisions. As advocates for prevention for more than 30 years, our goal is to end Legionnaires’ disease. That’s why we’re committed to sharing our knowledge and experience with you.
Our speakers take the mystique out of Legionella in building water systems. We help you separate myth from fact, giving you the most up-to-date science on Legionella detection, control, prevention and re-mediation. Our goal is to free you from anxiety and empower you to respond not react if, and when, you find Legionella. Learn more and let our expertise work for you!
Speaking of Legionella
Hear from Dr. Janet E. Stout and key subject matter experts in microbiology, infection prevention, engineering, water treatment, and communications. Whether it’s a webinar, staff training, conference, or keynote address, our experienced speakers provide the latest information on the prevention of Legionnaires’ disease and other infections caused by opportunistic waterborne pathogens. Request your own topic or choose from subjects like:
- Legionella: Microbiology of the built environment
- The latest in Legionnaires’ disease prevention
- Outbreak response: Taking the right actions
- ASHRAE 188, CMS, guidelines, and regulations
- How to conduct an onsite risk assessment
- Developing water safety and management plans
- Controlling risk from waterborne pathogens
ASSE 12080 Legionella Water Safety and Management Certification Training
Special Pathogens Laboratory and International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) give you the first and only live, virtual, interactive ASSE-approved certification training to the ASSE/IAPMO/ANSI 12080 Standard: Professional Qualifications Standard for Legionella Water Safety and Management Personnel. Our partnership with IAPMO means you can get certified as soon as the last day of training.
- Get certified in 3 days
- Learn from Dr. Janet Stout and multidisciplinary teaching team
- Peer-to-peer learning and networking
- CEUs: 24 IAPMO CEUs (transfer to your organization), 19 ASHE CEUs, 6 AWT CEUs
Puzzled by Legionella? A Guide to Understanding Detection, Prevention, and Water Management
The ultimate Legionella resource guide!
- Recognized by ASSE as appropriate training material for ASSE 12080 certification
- Ideal for anyone concerned about water safety from infection control to water treatment
- Accessible, practical, interactive
- Authoritative resource
- Written by The Legionella Experts® and experts from infectious disease, microbiology, engineering, public health, and infection prevention
December 7, 2022
Puzzled by Managing Legionella in Evaporative Cooling Water Systems in Industrial and Manufacturing Sites?
Loraine A. Huchler, P. E., CMC®, FIMC