ASSE 12080 Certification Course
Get certified as a Legionella Water Safety
and Management Specialist!
3 Day, Live, Virtual Course
Register now for February 1-3, 2021!
Next up: April 5-7, June 7-9, August 23-25, October 18-20
Special Pathogens Laboratory is officially approved by ASSE to provide certification training for the ASSE/IAPMO/ANSI 12080 Standard: Professional Qualifications Standard for Legionella Water Safety and Management Personnel
Our multidisciplinary team of ASSE-certified instructors, in partnership with IAPMO, provide a live, three-day training that gives you the knowledge you need to sit for the exam at the end of the last day.
About the Training
- ASSE 12080 approved training
- Multidisciplinary team of ASSE-certified instructors
- Unparalleled Legionella expertise
- Live, 3-day virtual course
- Breakout sessions with Q&A
- Peer-to-peer interaction
What You Get
- FREE Legionella Guidebook ($350 value)
- ASSE Exam Fee ($135 value)
- Ongoing supplemental resources
- 24 continuing education credits
- Networking opportunities
- Fun and engaging
- Skip the line and take exam immediately after training
This Legionella training will equip attendees with the requisite knowledge, understanding, and competency to serve as a member of at facility’s water safety team to manage risk and help protect against Legionella outbreaks and react to one appropriately should it occur.
The program includes:
- Development of a risk assessment analysis, and water management and sampling plan, for protection from Legionella and other waterborne pathogens.
- Codes, and the resources,
- Understanding, and skills needed to conduct a facility risk assessment and implement a water safety and management program to reduce the risk of infections due to Legionella.
At the conclusion of the training, the ASSE 12080 certification exam will be administered. Passing the exam will result in becoming professionally certified Legionella Water Safety and Management Specialist.
Live, three-day training
ASSE Exam Fee($135 value)
Legionella guidebook ($350 value)
Register for for February 1-3. Can’t make February? Register for April 5-7, June 7-9, August 23-25, or October 18-20! Create your account on the IAPMO training website to register:
Questions? Need more information on the 2021 course schedule? Contact us today!